What would be possible if you gave yourself permission to fully focus on your reinvention journey?
Unlimited reinvention possibilities, that’s what!
You can do, create, and be anything you like when you commit to seeing your reinvention journey through.
The truth is that reinventing yourself doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time and commitment. It takes prioritizing your self-growth and self-care over other things competing for your attention.
It acknowledges that your hopes and dreams deserve your focus.
It means you are amazing and worth the investment!
You can accelerate your reinvention journey further and faster when you understand that reinventing yourself is more than a list of tasks to cross off a list. It’s also about aligning with your purpose and passions. Get that trifecta working and anything is possible!
I can’t wait for you to listen to this episode and up your commitment to your own reinvention path. I share how I:
- gave myself permission to focus on my reinvention journey (aka be happy!)
- ditched people-pleasing to focus on my dreams
- learned to say no to others in order to say yes to me
- made my reinvention journey a priority, not a “someday” task
- tuned into my purpose and passion as reinvention catalysts
- embraced a “perfectly imperfect” mindset to take forward action
Commitment is key (along with Curiosity and Courage – My Reinvention Rebels 3 Cs)!
Come join me for motivation and inspiration to fuel your own Reinvention Rebel journey. No matter your age or stage in life, you can reinvent yourself at any time.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Are you at a Career Crossroads? Free webinar registration
- Reinvention Rebels Episode: Ready to Reinvent? Let’s Get Curious?
- Reinvention Rebels Episode: Flex Your Muscle, Find Your Courage & Reinvent Your Life
- Natalie Wester, fierce Reinvention Rebel! Listen to her episode, Solo World Traveler and Whiskey Intern at 61, when she joined me in the guest chair.
- Kim Boudreau Smith, bold Reinvention Rebel! Listen to her episode, How I Reinvented 61: Pivots & New Possibilities
Please Share What You Loved
Your feedback means everything to me! If you enjoyed this episode please rate and review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, Castbox or at reinventionrebels.com
Please spread the word! Let’s encourage more women to unapologetically embrace their Inner Reinvention Rebel and boldly pursue their wildest dreams.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Visit me at reinventionrebels.com
Check out other things I’m up to here: http://linktr.ee/reinventionrebels
I’m building an empowering community of midlife and older women (aka Reinvention Rebels) on Instagram – I’m @reinventionrebels. Come join in the fun, we’re having a ball!
Subscribe to the Reinvention Rebels podcast on Apple Podcasts, Subscribe on Google Podcasts, or Subscribe on Spotify (or wherever you listen to your<