What would be possible if a tiny idea cooked up in your kitchen at 56 led to a bold midlife reinvention playing out in your 60s?
And what if that reinvention helped other midlife women to normalize and embrace aging, learning to love the skin they’re in?
Such is the reinvention journey of 61-year young Reinvention Rebel Angel Cornelius, a fierce and fabulous pro-age advocate. She is shining a light on the unique hair and skincare needs of midlife women. This health care administrator turned beauty entrepreneur is positively impacting the lives of midlife women through her national beauty brand, Maison 276.
We had a fabulous, fun and empowering convo about midlife reinvention, acknowledging that it’s never too late to start fresh. Angel has gone for it in the most inspiring ways and I know you’ll love her sage words about what is possible in midlife and beyond! (hint: anything)
There are so many nuggets of wisdom here. I especially love what Angel shares about:
- why it’s so important to say yes and trust our gut
- how we can all learn to do hard things. Just because it’s hard doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do it
- why finding the right people who are willing to help us is crucial on our reinvention path
- how she launched and grew her company while holding down a full-time job
- how she’s helping midlife women to embrace their midlife bodies including changes to our hair and skincare needs
- why it’s important to embrace our silver-haired journey on our own terms, not someone else’s
- how she’s giving midlife women a voice and platform to show up as their authentic selves and own midlife joyfully and unapologetically
and so much more!
I invite you to settle in for a great conversation that can’t help but get you thinking about what’s possible in your own life. You may not be ready to start a national beauty brand but I bet you can create something equally interesting and exciting in your own life.
Connect with Angel:
Mentioned in this episode: Kim Boudreau Smith. Check out her episode when she joined me in the Reinvention Rebels guest chair.
Please Share What You Loved
Your feedback means everything to me! If you enjoyed this episode please rate and review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, Castbox or leave a comment at reinventionrebels.com
Please spread the word! Let’s encourage more women to unapologetically embrace their Inner Reinvention Rebel and boldly pursue their wildest dreams.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Visit me at reinventionrebels.com
Check out other things I’m up to here: http://linktr.ee/reinventionrebels
I’m building an empowering community of midlife and older women (aka Reinvention Rebels) on Instagram – I’m @reinventionrebels. Come join in the fun, we’re having a ball!
Don’t forget to visit Reinvention Rebels on Facebook.
Subscribe to the Reinvention Rebels podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Spotify (or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts!)