Reinvention Begins with Perfectly Imperfect Action
What would be possible if you created a “perfectly imperfect” mindset?
- Would you pursue your dreams and not get stuck in the how?
- Would you trust that things are unfolding in just the right way?
- Would you take forward action even though your idea wasn’t perfectly formed?
- Would you overcome your missteps with grace instead of negative self-talk?
The thing is, Reinvention Rebels, the amazing women between 50 and 90 whom I interview, have learned to embrace a perfectly imperfect mindset.
They are boldly claiming their dreams and going for them even though the details may be unclear.|
Their way on their terms.
They are doing the dang thing.
And guess what? You can create a perfectly imperfect mindset too!
Join me for this episode to learn:
✳️ How we often let perfection get in the way of progress
✳️ Why getting started imperfectly (as opposed to not at all) is so important
✳️ What we can learn from our imperfect reinvention journey
✳️ How two Reinvention Rebels, Angel Cornelius and Kelley Norcia, moved forward with perfectly imperfect action to great success
✳️ 3 perfectly imperfect qualities that Reinvention Rebels possess to make forward progress
This short episode will get you thinking about your own reinvention journey and offers up some simple tips and a compelling question to help you move forward with your dreams.
Reinvention Rebels, what are you waiting for? Let’s embrace perfectly imperfect action!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Reinvention at 72: A Season of Serving – Public Servant, Politician & Policy Maker with Carol Hill-Evans
- Recipe for Midlife Reinvention: Launching a National Beauty Brand at 56 with Angel Cornelius
- Reinventing 53: Helping Women 50+ See Their Inner and Outer Beauty with Kelley Norcia
Ready to pursue your midlife and beyond dreams? Here’s a simple and fun way to get started and kick uncertainty to the curb! Download my audio cheat sheet, 5 Questions to Spark Your Curiosity and Inspire Your Reinvention Journey. Let’s get inspired together. 🥳 It’s never too late and you’re never too old to pursue your dreams!
Please Share What You Loved
Please spread the word! Let’s encourage more women to unapologetically embrace their Inner Reinvention Rebel and boldly pursue their wildest dreams.
Thanks for joining me, let’s reinvent and get inspired together!