Who’s one of your midlife sheros that helps you live boldly?
One of those fierce, never-give-up women is Loukia Mastrodimos, a true Reinvention Rebel! She:
- Lost 60 pounds at 44
- Became a yoga teacher at 45
- Left a 20-year career and 6-figure salary at 46
- Started her own coaching practice at 47
- Moved 2000 miles away to live by the ocean at 48
- Launched her own podcast at 49
- Embraced her age with hell yes vs oh no at 50
Loukia has experienced a lot, made progress, had setbacks, and kept on pushing herself to reimagine her life in a way that worked for her.
Fits and starts for sure. And a few do-overs along the way.
Over time she figured it out. Now she helps other people figure it out too as a midlife coach.
She is so cool and we had the best conversation about conquering midlife, seeing new possibilities, and becoming a Reinvention Rebel.
She has unapologetically claimed midlife with reckless abandon!
I love what Loukia shared about:
- How we need to take a few imperfect steps to get started
- Her biggest lesson learned – that she is good enough
- How you can be grateful for what you have AND want more
- Why having “guides on the side” are so important to reinventing yourself
- How we can become bolder as we navigate midlife
- Why we need to say Yes to creating an amazing midlife
And so much more!
Join us for a great conversation about how to turn midlife on its head, find your true North and come out the other side stronger, happier, and bolder.
Ready to start living BOLD and on purpose? This isn’t your mom’s midlife! Let’s do this!
Connect with Loukia:
Please Share What You Loved
Please spread the word! Let’s encourage more women to unapologetically embrace their Inner Reinvention Rebel and boldly pursue their wildest dreams.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
I’m building an empowering community of midlife and older women (aka Reinvention Rebels) on Instagram – I’m @reinventionrebels. Come join in the fun, we’re having a ball!
Don’t forget to visit Reinvention Rebels on Facebook.
Subscribe to the Reinvention Rebels podcast on Apple Podcasts, Subscribe on Google Podcasts, or Subscribe on Spotify (or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts!)