What would be possible if you dreamed BIGGER and BOLDER than ever before?
If you ignored the naysayers who discouraged you or said you couldn’t do it?
If you surrounded yourself with a positive tribe of supporters who normalized your midlife dreams and reminded you that they are, in fact, VERY possible?
What you’d have is the midlife reinvention of Lori Tharps.
This amazing Reinvention Rebel traded in a stable career in academia to reimagine her life on another continent, tune into her creativity and become the self-proclaimed Oprah of menopause through her My Bloody Hell podcast.
Lori’s story is inspiring, empowering, and full of curiosity and adventure – just what a reinvention should be!
I love what Lori shares about:
- why it’s never too late to reinvent yourself in midlife or beyond
- how she and her family uncovered their “why” for moving from the US to Spain, uprooting their familiar life for a global experience
- why taking forward action starts with one simple step in the desired direction
- how she normalized her dreams and started realizing they’re attainable
- how she cultivated her own personal cheer squad of “guides on the side” to support her dream
- how reimagining her life shifted her perspective and opened up new possibilities she hadn’t seen before
- how being open to reinvention led her to find her true calling
- how she’s leaning into her creative muse to empower women on their menopause journey through her My Bloody Hell podcast
and so much more!
This episode is filled with wisdom, joy, encouragement, and hope. Lori reminds us that if she can reinvent herself at midlife and start fresh in a new country, we too can have a personal “do-over” and reinvent ourselves in a way that works for us.
You can’t help but think a little differently about what’s possible in your own life after hearing Lori’s reinvention journey!
Connect with Lori:
Please Share What You Loved
Please spread the word! Let’s encourage more women to unapologetically embrace their Inner Reinvention Rebel and boldly pursue their wildest dreams.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Visit me at reinventionrebels.com
Check out other things I’m up to here: http://linktr.ee/reinventionrebels
I’m building an empowering community of midlife and older women (aka Reinvention Rebels) on Instagram – I’m @reinventionrebels. Come join in the fun, we’re having a ball!
Don’t forget to visit Reinvention Rebels on Facebook.
Subscribe to the Reinvention Rebels podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Spotify (or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts!)